Most Popular Class !
10:00 am – 3:00 pm 2 days of Chocolate Making (1 hour lunch break)
This Class will enable you to make Chocolates at home without complicated and expensive tools.
Surprise your family and friends and be admired as the “mini Chocolatier” you can be after just 2 days of learning
1. Learn how to do the tempering of Swiss Couverture, a process necessary when working with high quality chocolate
2. Learn how to cook a Ganache that will be made into “rustic” looking truffles,
use nothing else than 2 spoons to finish this yummy looking chocolates
3. Learn how to prepare a Ganache to be piped on chocolate bases and coated with couverture,
simple to do but looks like “Pro”.
4. Learn how to make chocolate bars with roasted hazelnut, be able to apply your own creativity and come up with your own combination.
5. Learn how to make our famous Almond Rocher
6. Learn how to work with chocolate moulds
7. Learn how to make your own Gianduja for fillings and tray pralines
8. Learn how to make Chocolate Truffles the modern way by using Truffle Shells
9. Learn to use Transfer Sheets for your Chocolate Decoration
Learn how to make the best Hot Drinking Chocolate in town by using Swiss Couverture !
get a 16 pcs box of Chocolates for you to bring home for free at the last day of class!
Get 10% discount on all ingredients for sale in our shop on the day of attending class.